Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Naturalista Chronicles: Simplyounique!

Hola all,

Stopping by to share with you my Naturalista of the week, Simplyounique, from YouTube! (To see her channel, click on her name!) Yall, I have been watching this lady's videos since before I was a natural, and I just absolutely love her! She has the cutest styles I've ever seen, and her hair is just fab! Recently, she celebrated her two years nappiversary, and her hair is looking better than ever! Check out her progress below:

I TOLD YOU!! Straight fiyah!! This Naturalista is defintely someone to watch out for the latest trends in Natural hair care and styling; and, she does makeup tutorials too! You go girl!

Below is one of my favorite styling videos from Simplyounique, enjoy!




look out for my one year Nappiversary video coming soon! December 31st, 2011 :)

as always, with love,

jr

No comments:

Post a Comment