Tuesday, November 15, 2011

New Flavor: Day26 New Music!


Hey loves!

Just coming to you all to let you know my ALL-TIME FAV group, Day26, is back with a brand new single! These are my babies, yall, I have met them a couple times & I love them! Now, I miss Que Mosley, he was one of the original members back when the group started in 2007, but left the group in 2010 because of ego-ahem-I mean management issues. Anywho, the group has been moving forward & working on a new album called 'A New Day,' slated to release in 2012. Now, I have not been a fan of their newer stuff...I don't know I just love 'Day26' & 'Forever In a Day'...but I'm feelin this one yall. It's a little bit raunchier for them, but it works. Something still missing from the harmony tho if you ask me...tell me what you think! Check out Day26's new single, "Made Love Lately!"



Thanks to MTV.com, singersroom & Flickr for the links!

Pics below of me & Day26! ^_^






until next time,

jr :)

No comments:

Post a Comment